Who we are
Our website address is: http://infojankari.com. we respect the privacy of our users and the importance of the information they entrust to us. It’s our top most priority to keep the information secure and avoid misuse of customer’s personal details.
This Policy is published and shall be construed to be in accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data of Information) Rules, 2011 under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and other applicable laws that require publishing of the privacy notice for c ollection, usage, storage, disclosure and transfer of sensitive personal data or information.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
By using infojankari.com (for example, when you register for an account, purchase a service, enter a contest or promotions, communicate with us, on our sites or applications), you agree to provide consent to our collection, use and sharing of your personal information as described in this policy. In some cases, particularly if you reside in a country governed by a data protection regulation, we may ask you to provide explicit consent to access our services before proceeding for further operations.
Information you provide to us
We may ask for and collect the following personal information about you when you use the infojankari.com and without this information we may not be able to provide you with all the requested services;
• First and Last Name
• Email id
• Primary Phone No.
• City & State
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We may use information to:
- Fulfill your requests for products and services
- Offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Facilitate use of our website;
- Third parties providing services on our behalf;
- We may share your information, including your Personal Information, and Usage Information with our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates for internal reasons.
- Manage your account and your preferences;
- Analyze use of and improve our website, products and services;
- We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below, or except when we inform you in advance and give you the opportunity to opt out. We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties for any purpose. We only share Personal Information when we have your express consent, or as otherwise provided for in this policy.
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-Personal Information, such as the number of users who clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
- We may share personal information with service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf; We may share aggregated, non-personal information mainly relating to aggregated statistics with advertisers and others.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights do you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.